Europa-List: Europa Pilot Operating Handbook

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Pilot Operating Handbook
From: irampil@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:24:03
 10/31/2003 09:24:06 AM,
        Serialize complete at 10/31/2003 09:24:06 AM

Greetings All,

Does someone have, in digital form, the POH for the Europa.
I would very much like to obtain it so that I may rewrite
it to meet my needs for a specific North American Trigear XS MG
with excessive  avionics!  I have not seen the document on the
Club site, does the club arrangement with the factory for the
other manuals include the POH?

Thanks Much!

Ira J. Rampil, N224XS (on final approach to completion and inspection  :-)
)