Europa-List: Nav lights

Subject: Europa-List: Nav lights
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:50:17

Hi,

I am now in the process of installing nav lights for night flight. Whelen
sells nav lights for external mounting for a mere $90 each! I saw that aeroflash

has nav lights for about $50, but I'll be darned if I can find the source
where I saw that. I am trying to avoid breaking the bank to install a couple of

simple light sockets behind the Plexiglas covers in the wing tips.

Anybody out there know of a good source for nav lights without increasing the
national debt?

Thanks,

Dave
A227