Europa-List: I give up

Subject: Europa-List: I give up
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:58:16

Hi,
        I've been searching for AN parts to serve the following need:
    Attach urethane 1/4"ID plastic fuel line to 3/8" aluminum fuel line
fittings - (for the purpose of directing tank bottom drains to SAF-Air water
drains)

        The Aircraft Spruce catalog carries some AN parts but does not seem
to accomodate change-of-size fittings as needed above.
If you have experience in this field, I would sure appreciate any info such
as where to research AN parts catalogs for the fittings.
Much obliged in advance,
Ferg Kyle
Europa Classic mono