Re: Europa-List: I give up

Subject: Re: Europa-List: I give up
From: paul stewart <pauld.stewart@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:24:54

Ferg

You might try browsing through this online catalogue
http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~lfracing/home.htm  - I have used them for all my
aluminium fittings including those points where I have had to join ally to
flexible (914 fuel pumps). The selection is extensive - they are also very
knowlegable when I've spoken to them on the 'phone. It took me a while to
realise that JIC and AN are the same thing!

Regards

Paul