Re: Europa-List: Front Wheel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Front Wheel
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:31:22

Hi! Martin.
Make sure the tyre is well deflated. Use tyre levers to get both sides off
the bead land.
Undo all the bolts making sure you note where the valve assembly fits and
the valve neck exits.
Re-assemble loose, lightly inflate the tube close the bolts up finger tight,
let out  the air, prise the beads well back by deforming the tyre by hand
and ensure there's no part of the tube trapped.  Tighten up the bolts fully
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300