Europa-List: Hobbs switch

Subject: Europa-List: Hobbs switch
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 11:04:08

This has probably been discussed a million times before.  Typically when I
am involved in a certain section of the build I become focused and tend not
to assimilate some of the other stuff coming over the web. I need to
install a switch for the Hobbs meter.  The first thought is to put a T
where the oil pressure transducer is and plug in the switch upstream of the
transducer.  Are there any other pressure ports on the 914 that I'm not
aware of? What have others done to ensure accurate recording of engine
hours with the Hobbs?

Thanks,

Steve A143
Mesa, AZ