Europa-List: engine mounting / oil tank

Subject: Europa-List: engine mounting / oil tank
From: paul stewart <pauld.stewart@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 22:27:13

The bolts used to attach the engine to the landing gear frame are
described as both AN5-40 and AN5-41 in my copy of the build manual. I
have got AN5-40 with my kit although they seem a little on the short
side as when fully compressing the lord mounts I still cannot see the
bolt drilling for a split pin. Can anyone remember what mounting bolts
they have (XS  914).

Chapter 3 of my build manual tells me to cut the sheet steel for the oil
tank mounting bracket as shown in the diagram at the end of the chapter
- does anyone have such a diagram 'cos I 'ain't.

Regards

Paul Stewart #432

<META content"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1226" nameGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>