Re: Europa-List: Flight Planner

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flight Planner
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 15:06:44

All USA flyers

Yes!  I have a coupon code. It was intended for the Washington Pilots
Association.  With it the price is half.  I suggest you ask them by phoning
them on Monday for the same deal. Tell them you heard it from me, bragging
about the demonstration Friday night.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020