Europa-List: hanging fuselage from wood frame

Subject: Europa-List: hanging fuselage from wood frame
From: RK Hallett III <n100rh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 18:44:55

Simple question, what size of bolts/other did you all use to fix the
fuse to the support frame.  I've been using straps up to this point, but
want to firm things up before doing the wing to fuselage "thing".
Did you just drill a hole and hang it or what?
Thanks in advance.

Ralph
MG in Reno, NV

<META content"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1226" nameGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>