Europa-List: Two Quick Questions

Subject: Europa-List: Two Quick Questions
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:34:19

For the experts in this field......Would there be a dissimilar metals problem
if I used brass fittings along with my aluminum ones in the fuel system?

And I am running these fuel lines and want to avoid an interference problem
later on with the rudder cables running down the center of the cockpit module.

Does the cable from the rudder pedals run under the pulley between the pulley
and the bottom skin or on top of the pulley between the pulley and those two
small inspection holes next to the seats?

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
XS Trigear (?)