Europa-List: RE: Landing light

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Landing light
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 06:35:39

Dale:

This light looks like it was designed  to be a little aircraft light.
Specifically an ultralight.  It has a quite a concentrator lens on its
front and is  bullet shaped.  The part # is LL1 in the Lockwood Aviation
supply catalog.  After all the bruhaha on landing lights lately I took it
out again last night and bothered the neighbors.  There is no comparison
between it and auto headlights  or running lights.  It puts out a really
concentrated bright beam that is very annoying to look at. . . Painful even.

Steve
A 143, Mesa AZ

--- Steve Hagar
--- hagargs@earthlink.net