Re: Europa-List: Gear Unlatching

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Gear Unlatching
From: hedley brown <hedley@hedleybrown.flyer.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 23:25:40

I take your point - the stop buffers on my aircraft were 1 mm different. We
have just rectified that with two 'top-hats' of 1mm differing thickness
installed onto cut-off buffer-tips. Now full, bilateral contact and a 2mm
over-centre action. My friends tell me I shall no longer need my little
latch-spring.... I'm not sure about that yet!    H