Re: Europa-List: Europa builders in NY

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa builders in NY
From: Ronald J. Parigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 03:30:57

Hello Steve

I am located on Long Island NY. Have a Monowheel. Have trailer with most stuff
on it. Movable rudder, elevators done and into the wings/flaps/ailerons.

Building at hanger @ Islip Macurthur  airport.

Ron Parigoris
Wk 631-979-7675
Hm 631-979-7675

Rich Parzoch is building a Monowheel and is located probably a bit closer,
think in Pinebush NY. Not sure how far along he is.

Ron Parigoris