RE: Europa-List: Ignition choices

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Ignition choices
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 21:35:35

Al:

I'm using a push button for a starter with a toggle switch on either side
for each ignition.  I will have a strategically placed link in the circuit
that can be removed  from the plane when it is unattended for security.
Several circuits in addition to the ignition will be diasbled such as fuel
pumps so at least the plane won't be able to be flown away.

Steve Hagar
A143

<astills785@earthlink.net>

> What has most of you wound up with for your ignition. I was thinking of
the standard ignition (off-mag,R & L, both and start) but it has been
suggested there might be a better way. I would assume same set up but with
a push button for start.
> Al Stills
> A095

--- Steve Hagar