RE: Europa-List: Rivet Question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rivet Question
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:00:38

>> What have other people gotten when they have done this? Am I gonna be

drilling out lots of rivets in order to get these right? Damned this is
fun!

Mike,

At this stage I think I'd accept what you've been able to get them to. I
had an aircraft engineer help me with mine using a bench rivet press
and, after patiently measuring the first two and getting similar results
to you we eyeballed all the rest.

I'll happily fly in my plane with them done like that and I'm pretty
certain that most of the Europa's I've flown in were the same.

Tony