Europa-List: Tailplane Pitch

Subject: Europa-List: Tailplane Pitch
From: Alan Stills <astills785@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 07:01:02

Just an update to all about my tailplane pitch. Went back into the "boat" and
checked
and adjusted all links...wound up with 12.2 deg's up and 4.7 deg's down.
Thanks for all the helpful hints and suggestions. Now all I have to do is to
adjust the travel in my "Stick" to place it where I'm confortable with it in
the level position. On to installing the tri-gear now. Already glassed in and
cut the holes. Must position the "boat" to exact specs as I don't want to be
wearing
the tires out every 40 hrs as some. I've been told that with our tri-gear
set up we can expect to wear tires out sooner than say a Cessena but can limit
the wear by really paying attention to the install.

Al Stills
A095