Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Pitch

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Pitch
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:40:18

Allan,
I too am at this stage. Welcome to the head scratching.  . I am surprised we
have had to go up that high with our slots, up to the joggle, but nevertheless
the geometry of ours can be no different to anyone elses unless we have put
rear bulkheads in the wrong place which would effect the ratios and therefore
the displacement up and down of the trim tab T piece. So, when you find out I'd
like to be copied in please if you get personal replies.
Thanks
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia