RE: Europa-List: Filling around the cowl area

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Filling around the cowl area
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 07:44:00

Your mention of screw locations reminded me that there is another concern
with locating the cowl attachment screw holes - the location of the panel
attachment screw holes.  As I learned from a post on this forum several
years ago, it is easy enough to have the two sets of fasteners interfere
with each other.  It would be a good idea to plan both sets of attachment
points at the same time (for obvious reasons).

Best regards,

Rob Housman
Europa XS Tri-Gear A070
Airframe complete