Re: Europa-List: e-mail address list

Subject: Re: Europa-List: e-mail address list
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 07:11:09

Hi Nigel,
Thanks very much for last Tues.  I have bought an appropriate resistor and
will sort the crowbar out at the next opportunity.  I found my 24 pin plug
connection list for one of two that I installed to remove the panel and both
connections to the "no charge" LED are included.  I therefore should be able
to complete the circuit without removing the panel.  I probably coiled the
missing wire behind the fire wall inspection hatch. One more problem - the
LED has + & - connections which I can identify from the plug pins, but it is
not obvious to me which way round it should be connected at the rectifier.
i.e. + or - to terminal "L".  Can you help me with that?
Best wishes,
William