RE: Europa-List: e-mail address list

Subject: RE: Europa-List: e-mail address list
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:50:18

Here's an easier solution that will let you restore your original messages
and the address book:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313055 .  Of course,
this won't work if you re-formatted your hard drive when you installed Win
xp.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
Europa XS Tri-Gear A070