Re: Europa-List: Ultimate Ventilators Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ultimate Ventilators Question
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:30:39

In a message dated 7/8/2003 9:18:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kevann@gte.net
writes:

> Another option would be a sliding window vent like most sailplanes have.
> Has
> anyone gone that route? Then you would have an opening to drop small objects
> from!

Kevin,

My understanding is vent windows, like seen in sailplanes, are an option, at
least on US kits where the glass comes from LP Aeroplastics. As I recall I
think I was quoted about $300 each for them. I think the Ultimate Ventilators
will serve better over time. Window vents always seem to crack in the corners,

especially where there is vibration involved.

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN
A-245