Europa-List: Ultimate Ventilators Question

Subject: Europa-List: Ultimate Ventilators Question
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 19:37:54

Gidday,
These Ultimate Ventilators in the Spruce Catalogue look good, and solid. I know
that the best and easiest ventilation comes from a deflection into the airflow,
and yes it is draggy. I am happy to be able to modify my comfort, and my drag
subject to my needs. So, these little guys look good. I would like to know
their diameter, best recommended placement if it is other than the usual
location, and whether I can bond my cutout of skin to the outside of the flange
that rotates, to make it basically invisible from the outside except the
scribed circle?
Thanks, and yes they are not cheap at $130 AUD.
Reg
Tony Renshaw