Re: Europa-List: Throttle cable attachment, alternate style?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Throttle cable attachment, alternate style?
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 21:43:34

Each to their own, but one of the many reasons I used to fly a PA28 rather
than a 152 or 172 was that it had a proper quadrant throttle. The push-pull
thing in Cessnas is so crude. The Europa throttle is much more
sophisticated.

Of course the Cessna has its wings in the wrong place too !

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, EGSG (Stapleford)
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)