Europa-List: Club Web Site

Subject: Europa-List: Club Web Site
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 20:41:58

Just a quick note to let everyone know I've made some more updates to the
Europa Club Web Site. The key change is that we've managed to work out a way
around the problem with the server configuration which meant that some
browsers just saw plain HTML instead of the properly formatted page - I've
implemented the change across the site.

The change has also meant that the top-of-page menus are working again for
those who prefer a non-frames version of the site.

As always, please let me know if you are having problems with the site - if
you can tell me what browser and version you're using, that helps
enormously.

Finally, as Rowland mentioned in his recent email, we are having problems
with the Members-Only area - it's another server problem and Avnet have been
informed.

Kind regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey