Re: Europa-List: Throttle Cables

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Throttle Cables
From: Davidghillam@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 12:40:58

Hi,

I agree, they come far too long.  I routed mine in what I thought was a
gentle curve to use up the surplus, but when I came to flying, it was difficult
get consistent idle rpm or smooth accurate adjustment at low revs.  I then
re-routed the cables with bigger diameter curves and everything OK now.

A better fix would be to shorten the cables.  Perhaps someone knows the best
way of doing it?  Can it be done without removing the cables from the throttle

box?

David
G-SHSH