Europa-List: Anybody know the dimensions of the stock throttle quadrant?

Subject: Europa-List: Anybody know the dimensions of the stock throttle quadrant?
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:40:05

Greetings all,

Does anybody know the dimensions of the stock Europa throttle quadrant as
supplied in the FWF kit? What I need to know is the minimum dimension from the

control arm to the bottom. In other words, what is the minimum depth required
for mounting below the panel.

The reason I ask is I'm in the process of fitting finger brakes and I'm
installing a shelf inside the tunnel for the master cylinder to mount on. The
throttle quadrant will be mounted right next to the brake master, so I want to
make
sure there is enough clearance so that I won't have to cut out the shelf when
the throttle is installed later.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

John Lawton