Europa-List: Eine Nachricht von Karl Heinz Topp

Subject: Europa-List: Eine Nachricht von Karl Heinz Topp
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:09:03

Hi everybody,

I checked this out and in my opinion there is really nothing to worry about. WEB
DE is a (cheap) German Internet provider who has an Email client including the
address book as a web based application. So, with other words, it acts like
outlook just completely web based and is therefore machine independent . This
message was automatically created by this email client and just wanted to let
the owner of the address know that this person added only this particular
address
to the private address book only. The address is, under normal circumstances,
not accessible to a third party.  I guess, the only think what went wrong
was: This was the address of a newsgroup. Again, I know from some of my friends
in Germany, that WEB.DE is one of the better and more secure provider. This
is also what I read on the WEB.DE website when I checked it out. German, by the
way is my native language.

Regards

Michael Grass builder of the Trigerar #A266 in Michigan, USA