Re: Europa-List: First flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First flight
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:44:38

I think that was 29 minutes not 290!! My bladder just won't go there!

Cliff's plane is beautiful with some really nice features.  I really like
the big opening cowl doors and the cowl flap.  It flew hands off right from
the start.  I will force him tp get some pictures on the web soon.

One thing he does have is the DFS-10 flight guage.  That is the coolest
thing ever!!  I must have one!! (the problem with flying other peoples
planes).  The display is awsome - looks like it belongs in an F-15, its easy
to use, super neat menu setups, and just fantastic graphiics.

Bob Jacobsen
A131