Europa-List: First flight

Subject: Europa-List: First flight
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:12:10

All
I am very happy to announce that my Europa XS flew for the first time today. My
flying buddy, Bob Jacobsen, did the job. He had only two "squawks".  One was
the cockpit heat knob was labeled backwards (he got too hot) and the other was
the transponder did not receive radar.  I have fixed the first and will work
on the second problem next.

The plane weighed 878 lb with a CG of 59.75 " , a little forward, but good. We
flew at  KPAE (Pane Field, Everett,Washington, USA) .  The flight lasted 290
minutes.

I am very happy, it is a great day !

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.