RE: Europa-List: offer

Subject: RE: Europa-List: offer
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:21:08

Hi! Jos.
Sorry to have missed your offer. I was quite near you 10 days ago from
Kiruna to Tromso pity I didn't know then ! 3,561 Nm over 10 days ...39 hours
flight time and back through Shetland to Scotland. The 24 hour VFR takes the
pressure off deadlines too but the GPS turned to night mode as sun set time
met sunrise time!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG  Europa MKI 337/Jabiru 3300#084