Re: Europa-List: Failures

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Failures
From: Jos Okhuijsen <josok@ukolo.fi>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 01:48:51

Does it make a difference for the mtbf?
To answer the question, at least 20 cars, plus the usual company cars,
loans and rentals.
Off topic sorry. My favourite is my cherokee, that has survived 14 years
and 360.000 km, on it's 4th battery now, and second alternator (bearing
run out, but it kept charging until repalced). This in this climate,
with temperatures from -50 to + 35 C and no, it's always outside. Not as
good as new, but still in use once in a while.

Jos Okhuijsen