Re: Europa-List: Rotax Oil Dipstick Change

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax Oil Dipstick Change
From: Andy Draper <andy@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:03:45

Hi David,

Kemble will be too late as the last date for return to avoid a 10 pound charge
is 30th June.  Send your old dipstick with your engine type and number, aircraft
type and your name and address to Skydrive and they will supply you with a
new one by return.

Regards
Andy

>>> <Davidghillam@aol.com> 06/23/03 10:13am >>>

In a message dated 6/20/03 10:31:52 AM GMT Daylight Time,
andy@europa-aircraft.com writes:

> Further to my note below, I stand corrected.  Skydrive will supply the
> dipsticks directly, but will require you to contact them to request one.

Andy.
Please ignore previous mail. I'm catching up on mail after being away for a
few days and hadn't read your correction.

Perhaps Skydrive will provide an exchange service at Kemble??

David