RE: Europa-List: Rotax Oil Dipstick Change

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rotax Oil Dipstick Change
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:09:00

I spoke to Ray at Europa on Wednesday principally to ask who was supplying
the replacement.  This could be Europa, Skydrive or Cyclone Hovercraft in
the UK.  Ray said that as my engine was supplied by Europa they would
provide the replacement.  At the present time Europa has not received a
supply of dipsticks from Skydrive as their is some discussion going on about
the mechanism for returning the old ones.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI
e-mail g-iani@ntlworld.com