Re: Europa-List: Static charges, etc

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Static charges, etc
From: kbcarpenter@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 21:23:30

I agree with you Jim, on the static issue.  I also have the same
characteristic on the aileron trim.  My tab is 7" and not quite enough.  I
added a 6" Flettner strip under the starboard aileron and now have enough
trim tab.  It balanced nicely now.  I think the wings may be a little off on
incidence but it stalls straight ahead with no wicked tricks.  I am now at
118 hours in 11 months.  All is running well and I find the Digitak
Autopilot works well.
Ken Carpenter
N9XS    mono 914T