Re: Europa-List: Static when refueling?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Static when refueling?
From: James Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:46:57

The point for a grounding tab located just underneath the fuel filling
area on the belly, is convience.  Along with the tab is both fuel
draining valves.  If it is to much trouble to hookup a ground, then it
won't be done.  By having a tab for grounding very close by and hooked up
before you open the system,  there is less chance for problems.  Keep it
convienent and it becomes good habit.

Jim Nelson