Europa-List: europa club members - late renewals

Subject: Europa-List: europa club members - late renewals
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:39:23

I'm sad to report that 100 members of the Europa Club still have not
got around to renewing their subscriptions for 2003/2004.

Those who have not renewed by the end of May will be removed from the
membership roster and they will not receive the June "Europa Flyer".

I sent all the online members an e-mail reminder (customised with
their details) back in February, and every member had a renewal form
enclosed with the March EF. I want to give everyone in the Club the
best service (not to mention getting some time to build my own
aeroplane) but it's a drag on the resources if I have to keep chasing
people for money. Every year after the PFA Rally I do a paper
mail-shot (stuffing & sticking all the envelopes myself) to the
remaining defaulters and most of them renew then with profuse
apologies. However, it would be great if I didn't have to expend the
time and effort to chase them!

If you think you may have forgotten to renew, drop me an e-mail
(DON'T reply to the list - send it direct to
<memsec@europaclub.org.uk>) and I'll let you know your status and how
you can renew if necessary.

regards

Rowland