Europa-List: europa club seminar

Subject: Europa-List: europa club seminar
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 08:20:42

I've rather late in the day decided I can get to the Europa Club
seminar at Frimley in a fortnight, but haven't yet booked a room. I
gather all the rooms have at least 2 beds - would anyone already
booked care to reduce their accomodation costs by sharing their room
with me? If I don't hear anything in a couple of days I'll book one
for myself, but just thought someone might be happy to combine forces
to our mutual advantage.

regards

Rowland