Re: SV: Europa-List: Trailers

Subject: Re: SV: Europa-List: Trailers
From: Paul Boulet <possible2do@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:50:02

Hi Svein;Thanks for the reply.  It's not important the price.  My guess is
shipping
will make the entire deal cost prohibitive (I live in Los Angeles area).
I'll get hold of David and see what he can do.  Paul

Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no> wrote:--> Europa-List
message
posted by: "Sidsel & Svein Johnsen"

Thanks for the trailer update. Would you please give me David's email so I
can contact him about photos and possibility of shipping across the pond?
Can you tell what you paid? ThanksPaul Boulet, N914PB

Hi, Paul,

David's e-mail address is

de_schofield@yahoo.com

Phone no's:
Office: +44-1793-790160
Mobile: +44-7973-838695
Home: +44-1793-771699

Since this is not an off-the-shelf product, I prefer to answer you off-forum
re. price.

Regards,
Svein
A225 (now in Norway)