Re: Europa-List: Trailers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trailers
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 10:52:57

In a message dated 4/1/2003 6:48:41 AM Pacific Standard Time, europa@gate.net
writes:

> I always love hearing from our builders, so don't hesitate to call, or
> write.
>
> Thanks again for the input.
>
> John Hurst
> Europa Aircraft
> Lakeland, FL
> europa@gate.net

Hello Group,

Just a general input from a builder and now flyer:

I believe if you are not interacting with John Hurst, Andy and Neville during
the building of your airplane, you are making a mistake. I see questions
asked many time that would be resolved in a matter of seconds by placing a
call to Europa. they have been very helpful to me during the building of my
aircraft and I can't imagine building it without their help. When they say
they love to hear form builders, they are not just parroting a company
required statement, they really mean it. Also, since they are in the business
of making these kits and have all the engineering experience with it, they
should be the first point of contact with a question. 9 times out of 10 they
will have the answer for you right away. These days it is not very expensive
at all to call overseas to get help. I spent many a minute talking to Neville
and Andy in the wee hours of the morning, trying to figure out whether or not
to say "good morning" or "good afternoon"!

Dave
A227
Mini U2

PS - the Mini U2 is now out of the 40 hour test flying required by the FAA
and is in phase 2. My first passenger was my daughter and my second my wife.
A note of interest - my wife is not big on airplanes. She has flown with me
in my Twin Comanche and now in the Europa. She says she finds the Europa more
comfortable than the Twin Comanche and likes it better! THAT is good news!!!