RE: Europa-List: Tailplane issue?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tailplane issue?
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:31:49

I had that problem. I found that the drive plate had gotten tweaked
slightly, putting a drive pin out of parallel with the socket in the TP
root. I gently bent it back using a large crescent wrench slid over the end
of the drive plate. Smooth as silk now.
You can try measuring with dial calipers the distance from the drive pin tip
to torque tube versus the root of the pin to torque tube.

Kevin