Re: Europa-List: CS props

Subject: Re: Europa-List: CS props
From: david joyce <davidjoyce@beeb.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:23:58

Ian, As the owner of what I think is the only Kremen CS prop flying on a
Europa in this country, (and the one who was mug enough to take it through
the tortuous business of PFA approval), I would certainly advise taking a
serious lookm at the Kremen. Several other British Kremen Europas  are in
the pipeline, I believe. It weighs 9.8 kg complete with prop, spinner,
wiring bundle, switch gear and CS control box. Total cost US$2300,
comfortably the cheapest option, but this reflects the exchange rate rather
than the quality of the product. Works well, and looks most attractive. More
details from www.woodcomp.cz or give me a ring on 01454 260542     David
Joyce, 402----- Original Message -----
From: Ian Mansfeld <ian_mansfeld@lineone.net>
Subject: Europa-List: CS props

<ian_mansfeld@lineone.net>

> At the risk of starting a controversial debate... can users advise as to
the preferred type of CS prop for a Classic 912 (80hp)? What sort of weight
& CG change is likely from the standard fixed-pitch 3 blade Warp Drive prop?