Europa-List: Europa Builder Dinner at Sun 'n Fun

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Builder Dinner at Sun 'n Fun
From: Europa <europa@gate.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:37:57

Hi All!

Just a reminder that the last day to request tickets for the builder dinner was
the 15'th of March.  We don't want a repeat of last year when some people had
no seats.  Please help us out & let us know if you want to come as soon as
possible
so we can have seats for everyone.

You can contact John, or Patty at 863-647-5355, or send an e-mail to
europa@gate.net.
We need to know within the next few days.  We will have a few extra seats
for late comers, but will be forced to turn people away after a point.  So
if you want to be sure that you have a seat, please let us know.

We will have BBQ again, and per popular request I have canned the band.  Many
vendors
have already told me that they are coming & bringing door prizes.

Look forward to seeing you there!

John Hurst
Europa Aircraft
europa@gate.net