RE: Europa-List: Looking for Europa forum

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Looking for Europa forum
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:23:52

Allan,

You might also want to check the Europa Club web site (and consider joining
the Club?) at www.europaclub.org.uk. It is full of useful resources for
builders (and the Club also publishes an excellent hints and tips book that
fixes a lot of problems you didn't even realise you had!).

To give you an idea of reasonable progress speed, I've been building for a
year and have a hectic job, so I only get a few hours in the evenings each
week, the odd weekend, and an occasional holiday/vacation day - and I've
done the control surfaces and wings and am starting the fuselage.

It's a superb kit, and an even better aircraft. Just go for it!

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa XS Monowheel 537M G-EZZA