Europa-List: Fuel flow monitoring

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel flow monitoring
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:40:14

Has anyone devised a way of monitoring the fuel flow to check that it is
sufficient as per the manual WITHOUT the Europa test kit?  I have my final
inspection booked for Friday and asked the factory for the loan of the kit.
Unfortunately, they now tell me that it is in Holland at present and they
can't get it back to me in time.  I have arranged the necessary plumbing but
I need to find some way to check the pressure..

Bright idea's welcome.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS