Re: Europa-List: Cooling Air Baffle

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cooling Air Baffle
From: KarkelB@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:34:28

Hi Dave,
             i have the cooling air baffle and its going onto my 914. Europa
do sell a mold that allows you to insatll the baffle. I bought mine from my
local rotax agaent. He performed tests on its effectiveness and there was a
10 degree reduction in CHT temps.
Indeed it is expensive, but you can also buy it from anyone who has a 912s
but doesn't use it. I will ask my agent if he has one lying around his garage
and bring it over to sun&fun if you want. I got mine from him for $120.00
removed from a 912s. You will need your rotax agent to install it as it
involves movement of the engine frame. Are you coming to sun&fun?

  regards Karim.