Re: Europa-List: Re: New EFIS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: New EFIS
From: John & Paddy Wigney <johnwigney@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:47:44

KarkelB@aol.com wrote:

>Folks,         take a look at the new grand rapids technologies EFIS. Fine
>piece
it
>looks.# 420

Hi Karim,

Thanks for the heads up. My Grand Rapids EIS is one of the best items on
my panel and I have always received excellent service from the owner,
Greg Thoman On that basis,the new EFIS should be an excellent instrument.
See < http://hometown.aol.com/enginfosys > .
Multiple pages, split pages, trends, engine stuff, colour, you name it,
it 's got it. It looks most impressive. It is too late to consider for
my bird but if I was doing a new project, I would look very hard at it.

Cheers, John
N262WF