Re: Europa-List: Re: New EFIS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: New EFIS
From: Joseph J. Like <josephlike@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:43:44

I just looked at it too.  It looks like a nice addition.  Just remember it does
not
replace the J400 or J600.  Except for the Horizon model it is a display and
requires
other sources to provide the data.  In other words just because you have the
older
EFI
doesn't mean you can not have the new display as well.

You might also want to look at the new Pulsar engine monitor from Stern
Technologies
(www.sterntech.com).  Their unit is 2995.00 (US$) and really looks nice.

Joseph J. Like
A086/mon hybrid
jabiru 3300

John & Paddy Wigney wrote:

> KarkelB@aol.com wrote:
>

> >Folks,         take a look at the new grand rapids technologies EFIS. Fine
> >piece
it