Europa-List: Regarding Europa Lists NACA vents

Subject: Europa-List: Regarding Europa Lists NACA vents
From: Jeff Roberts <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:21:40

These vents havent ever worked well. Several builders have told me this.
Europa knows this but continues to send them along with a builders manual
with pictures that are photo copied so you cant see them. There are many
other things that should be changed such as the sequence of certain parts of
the build.
Dont get me wrong, I love this little plane and hope to be flying in a
year.
I just feel that if it werent for the expert guidance Ive received from
Flight Crafters I would have already made several mistakes. Simple things
like more drawings, better sequencing of the pages. Also how much would it
costs to include an extra rivet or two, or an extra piece of piano hinge
wire.
Clearly the company is more interested in selling kits than solving builder
concerns & problems with the manual. This is an issue that needs to be
changed if Europa is to ever flourish here in America.

Jeff

1st time builder
A258
Tri gear