Re: Europa-List: naca vents

Subject: Re: Europa-List: naca vents
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:12:55

All

Bob Jacobsen and I had that trouble on his plane too. So I have not used
them on mine.

On Bob's, we fixed one with epoxy and then made a mental note not to turn it
the wrong direction. But the other failed the same way when a passenger
twisted it the wrong way.  They are just not very strong.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds WA 98020
(425) 776-5555