Europa-List: converting a mono wheel to conventional

Subject: Europa-List: converting a mono wheel to conventional
From: Paul Boulet <possible2do@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 17:59:31

Hi Bob Berube (presuming you're reading this);
I'm about finished building my monowheel XS and looking forward to first flight
soon.  I was just wondering if you are converting any other mono wheel planes
to conventional gear.  I was at your graciously hosted reception at last year's
Sun 'n Fun and saw the progress on the one you converted.  Do you plan to
convert
any others?  How many hours is involved in the conversion?  I can't make
your open house this year but hope to fly my plane there in '04.
Also I wondered if anyone had spoken seriously with a glider trailer mfg to see
if they'd be willing to build one for a Europa.  It seems like the most logical
way to get an enclosed trailer to me.  Thanks
Paul Boulet, N914PB